Gooding’s two days of classic car auctions during the annual Monterey classic car week in August are the most-important sales by far for the company.
Gooding Pebble Beach 2017
Announcements for the Gooding Pebble Beach Sale 2017
- A Pair of Mercedes Benz 300 SLs
- 1970 Porsche 917-024
- Italian Sports Cars – Top Ferraris, Maserati A6G/54 and Fiat 8V
- Pre-War Classics – 1928 Mercedes-Benz Type S 26/180 Sports Tourer, 1939 Bugatti Type 57C Cabriolet and a 1937 Maserati 6CM
- 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB/C
Gooding & Company Pebble Beach Auction 2017
Gooding & Company, the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance®, will held its annual Monterey Week classic car auctions on August 18 & 19, 2017, at the Equestrian Center in Pebble Beach, California.
Previous Results at Gooding Pebble Beach Auctions
In 2016, Gooding set a new company record earning $129,8 million in sales during the two-day event. The 115 of the 138 lots offered sold for a sell-through rate of 83% and an average of $1,128,606 per car. Gooding sold 26 cars for more than a million dollars with four selling for more than $10 million.
In 2015, Gooding also had the two highest single lot results in the company’s history to date and the highest ever grossing total. On two days of auctions, Gooding achieved a sell-through rate of 89% to earn $128 million from 115 lots sold (out of 129 offered) with 26 cars selling for over a million dollar each.
In 2014, Gooding earned $106 million at Pebble Beach with 30 cars exceeding a million dollars.
More Information on the Monterey Week Classic Car Auctions 2017
- Monterey Week – Updates on all Monterey week 2017 auctions
- Pebble Beach – Updates on Gooding auction announcements, previews and results
- Monterey – Updates on RM Sotheby’s auction announcements, previews and results
- Quail Lodge – Updates on Bonhams auction announcement, previews and results